Tuesday 27 November 2012

Sunshine on film and a dinky noodle









The joy of shooting with film every now and then, finding half a roll of film you'd forgotten about. These treasures were taken 8 months ago. When we had a week of glorious sunshine and I still had a dinky noodle baby!

Although I look back at pictures of her regularly, being surprised by these today when I collected them has really made me see how much she's grown. That lopsided gummy baby smile; when did that disappear??!

Altogether now, Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww!!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love that you found them later ... what a great surprise ... hope you have a lovely week ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those sunny days feel like AGES ago. Boo. Gorgeous wee bub though! Time really flies. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pleased to have found your lovely blog through Ruby Hoppen. Following now. Elaina :-)

    ReplyDelete