- been ladies that lunch
- got our cook on (and made some super tasty, super healthy, baby friendly food. Nom!)
- visited some potential little bean nurseries
- hidden inside from the rain and developed a love for stacking cups
- said 'hello' to the little bean's second tooth (Sleep....come back!.....PLEASE!!).
- caught up with some lovely friends.
-wished the sunshine would come back! April showers galore.
- had to start thinking about returning to work : (
- become an attacker of toys!
Today we went to visit the travelling funfair. It was pretty disappointing. Deserted, grotty and overpriced. So we sought solace in the pub beer garden, soaked up some sunshine and admired some impressive skies. Happy Sunday.