This week we have:
- celebrated the little bean's best buddy's first birthday. Happy Birthday Edie. The girls celebrated with strawberries and animal biscuits.
- spent cosy afternoons cuddling on the sofa and reading books whilst it has thrown it down outside.
- seen the little bean finally master her walking truck cart thing. And consequently seen her get repeatedly frustrated as it reaches a wall and comes to a standstill, just as she's picked up speed. I wish we had a really long corridor around here!
- spent time down at the farm, admiring the beautiful flower crops.
- had not one, but TWO nights out! I had my first girls night out since before I was pregnant and then another night out with Daddy whilst Granny kindly babysat. Unfortunately, I also had the hangovers to prove it.
- seen the little bean learn lots of useful new skills, including how to pickpocket Daddy. Good work, now if I could only get her to split it with me....
Pics from a rainy walk at the farm, admiring the flowers, and the little wallet swiper at work.