- been super proud of my sister, winning a design competition AND completing her first half marathon in under two hours
- cheered all the half marathon runners on from the comfort of our front yard as they ran past our house!
- welcomed the little beans third tooth
- been to the 'International Party' at our local school, tasting food, music and dance from all the many cultures in our community
- enjoyed some sunshine and seen some impressive rainfall and thunder storms too
- seen the little bean crawl (/drag!) for the first time. Go bean!
A stormy skyline, the marathon starters viewed from our front yard and the little bean celebrating a week of achievements!