This week we have:
- loved the beautiful weather
- played in our lovely new garden
- swung in a swing for the first time
- started to settle into the new house
- blown lots of raspberries (It's the funniest thing EVER when you're 6 months old)
- sat up without toppling over
The little bean seems to have grown up so much these last couple of weeks that the list could go on and on. Every day I'm amazed by her character, her ability and her confidence. She is a treasure.
The little bean's first ever swing in our new garden, unpacking russian dolls, chilling in the sunshine, beautiful housewarming roses.