Pictures by Daddy. The first time the 13th of a month has fallen on a Monday, my long day at work, your Daddy Day.
At twenty months old (that sounds so grown up!) ...
You love: Your blanky (more than ever), dancing, puddles, sand, mud, being in the bath (you are not happy when we try and get you out!) Edie, cuddles, doggies, the guinea pigs, birdies, blueberries, Upsy Daisy and everything 'In the Night Garden', shoes, your purple cardi, washing your hands, soap, water, taking pictures, flowers, spiders.
You dislike: Having your nappy changed, bumblebees, loud or different noises, being asked not to do something!
Your favourite toys: Your: sand pit, bucket, spade, garden chalks, sparkly bracelets, Upsy Daisy, Makka Pakka, cardboard house, sweeping brush, wooden spoons and kitchen things.
Your favourite words: BAY! (Blanky), fowers (flowers), birdy, doggy, baby (at all children up to your own age!), garden, trees, cuddle, Pwees (please), OUT OUT, DOWN DOWN, upstairs, Ups Daiss (Upsy Daisy).
The things I don't want to forget:
* How you want and ask for 'cuddles', and then the cuddles that you give us. The. Best. Cuddles, Ever.
* How you love strangers cooing over you when we're out, and how you make friends with them.
* The way you escape up the garden path when we're playing outside, or around the corner into the ginnel. I love how you love to be independent so confidently in the places you know.
* Your love for 'sparkles'. If you see a sparkly bracelet, hair bobble, handbag, dress.... you are instantly drawn to it, and will happily play with it for hours.
* How much of a water baby you are. You are at your absolute happiest when you are either: playing with a big bowl of water and toys, washing your hands, in the bath tub, pouring water down yourself, splashing in puddles.
Our darling, we could never explain how much joy you bring to us.
Love you forever, as always.